If your tiled floors have acquired a new color over the years we can help erase it all.
Our cleaning will remove the black buildup on your tile and grout lines and take your tiles back to their natural color. When our cleaning is complete and dry we can seal your grout and protect it for years to come. Our cleaning will not harm your other flooring or baseboards.We have been cleaning tile floor since 2012. In all of our experiences, we have never damaged another floor that may share a transition with the tile we cleaned.
Why tile and grout cleaning?
It will remove years of built up grease and grime from your kitchen, mildew from wet spots in the bathroom, and keep your floors alive for years to come. If you find your tiles to be slippery even after mopping, our cleaning can fix that.
Why grout sealing?
Grout is porous, meaning it will absorb water and breathe just like concrete. Having it sealed will keep different liquids and grease from settling into it. If you have pets and think them taking a leak on tile will be okay, you better have your grout sealed. If not, the urine will seep into the grout and remain there until replaced.
Spotless Flooring’s Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
- We start with moving furniture out of the way or to one side of the room so that we may clean half, move everything to the other side, and cleaning the other half.
- Cleaning starts with sweeping or vacuuming the dirt and debris.
- Cleaning Solutions – A powerful cleaner is applied to the tile and grout. No worries, it won’t damage your belongings or destroy surfaces it contacts.
- Agitation – Sometimes scrubbing is necessary. In this case we will use either a broom handle with a scrub brush on it. OR if it really needs to be worked into we will use an industrial floor scrubber to break loose the oils and dirt stuck to your floor.
- Extraction – We use an enclosed tile and grout cleaning tool to power wash and Tile Cleaning Tool rinse your tile and grout. As the enclosure is moved around a vacuum ring on the edge of it collects the nasty water, dirt, oils, and cleaning solutions. Edging is followed with a tile and grout cleaning tool made to get into tight spaces. It uses the same type of cleaning, a vacuum recovered power washing chamber.
- Drying – High speed air movers are placed in tactical spots to dry your floors as quickly as possible. While this is going on a quick mop over of your floor and baseboards will take place.
Wallah! Like magic, your tile and grout has been restored. Now lets seal your grout to protect it.
Spotless Flooring provides residential and commercial services for tile and grout cleaning. Click here to view our service areas.