We clean upholstery with the same method we use to clean carpet. The difference is we use lower water pressure, upholstery specific cleaning solutions, and a bit more care.
With lower pressure, the water does not penetrate far below the surface of your furniture. This means that it will dry within a few hours of cleaning. It also means that no molding or mildew smell will occur from over wetting.
During our cleaning of upholstery we apply a light coat of upholstery cleaner. We also use a deodorizer to leave an everlasting fresh smell.
After our cleaning solutions are applied, they are worked into the fabric. Our orbital scrubber softly works the cleaner in. This helps break down those spill spots and oils you want gone.
Those are our highlights but here is a breakdown of our full process.
- Dry Vacuum – This will remove all of the large debris you may have hiding under your cushions. Depending on the material type it can also remove a lot of dust and settlement in your furniture.
- Application of Cleaning Solutions – Our regular upholstery cleaning solution contains a cleaning agent and a deodorizer. This provides a great cleaning while eliminating any unpleasant odors.
- Agitation – We use an orbital buffer with soft microfiber cloths to release dirt while helping the cleaning solutions work more efficiently.
- Hot Water Extraction – Sometimes mixed up with steam cleaning, we use hot water extraction. To hot of steam may damage or discolor your materials while hot water provides great cleaning with no risk. Hot water is delivered onto the materials while our powerful vacuum sucks it right back up removing dirt, dust, settlement, oils, and cleaning solutions.
- Speed Dry – Our high speed air movers are put in place to help speed up the drying of your furniture. In some cases it may be dry before we leave. Other times it may take a few hours at most.
Spotless Flooring provides residential and commercial tile and grout cleaning services throughout League City, Friendswood, Seabrook, Kemah, Webster, Pearland, Alvin, Dickinson and surrounding areas.